Welcome to Gwiddle.co.uk 2.0
Posted on 06/02/2016 by andrewjcole
After weeks of rewriting Gwiddle from the ground up, we're finally proud to present the first major update to Gwiddle! We've changed a lot to make using Gwiddle a lot easier and beautiful. Below is a list of notable changes Gwiddle.
- Website Design Gwiddle has recieved a huge design overhaul and a new design language. We've decided to keep using the signature red for our main design color, but we've drastically changed the layout of just about every page of the website. The home page now sports a randomlychosen splash image and the site is decorated with silly little doodle graphics to appear more welcoming to new users.
- Gwiddle ID 2.0 We've completely rewritten Gwiddle ID to be more userfriendly. There are now some options for profile customization and profile icons are now loaded through Gravatar
- Blog The blog has recieved a new look! Comments are now connected to Gwiddle ID.
- Vesta The appearance of the control panel has been tweaked to fit the design principals of the rest of the Gwiddle site.
- Updated Documentation Our support articles have been updated for the new Gwiddle site. They now include helpful screenshots to make them easier to follow and have been greatly expanded. The documentation will be recieving further updates throughout the next couple weeks.
- Internal Changes Although these changes aren't noticeable for the average user, we've upgraded a lot of our internal software and restructured some things behind the scenes that will help the service to run smoother.
- Support We've recruited another support agent so you won't have to wait as long for support ticket responses.
We'll continue to improve the Gwiddle site in the following weeks. If you notice anything that isn't quite right or you'd like to give some feedback, please give let us know!
We hope you enjoy the new Gwiddle! It's been a pleasure to serve over 200 users for the past 10 months and we look forward to running Gwiddle into 2016.
Categorized in Announcements